Tuesday 15 October 2013

My side of the Change Table Has been BUSY

I realize that I am probably not the best at keeping on top of the blog, but the reality is..... I am living life, spending time with the manimals.  No excuses just the truth.  The summer is always a busy time in all of our lives and we want to soak up every last bit of sunshine and warm temperatures that we can.  As we move into the cool, crisp and colourful fall, we enjoy the transition that nature is making and prepare for what is to come.  My wood is cut, split and stacked.  Summer manimal toys packed away and the fall/winter playthings are making their way into regular rotation, gardens still producing and oh right, paperwork for doula certification getting done!!  Getting ready in Fall is a very wonderful thing and as I continue my doula journey, there is much to be thankful for.  I am almost at the finish line to being certified and then we will see where this man doula road leads.
I hope that all of you that come across this are able to go outside and enjoy the colour of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment